Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm #1 on Google!

From David Ng: I'd like to suggest a meme, where the premise is that you will attempt to find 5 statements, which if you were to type into google (preferably google.com, but we'll take the other country specific ones if need be), you'll find that you are returned with your blog as the number one hit.

Looks like I've cornered the market in all things Evilutionary.
Was I the first to ask "What has phage done for you?"
How is it that I'm not the number one John Dennehy?
Admittedly bacteriophage art is kind of an exotic interest.
Is there anything bacteriophages cannot do? I dunno. You tell me.

Hat tip Larry Moran


3 comments:

  1. When I typed in The Naked Galaxy without quotes, I got 1,770,000 hits. When I included the quotes, I got just 361 hits. So, I'm not the number one hit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Google Scholar? I had to limit year range to 2000-2007 to get #1 and 2 hits for "rhizobium" (link below), but was still pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud to say I'm top of Google in the following searches (among others):

    young independent dihydrogen monoxide
    creationism's cartoon physics
    casey luskin dishonest theological


    http://exploringourmatrix.blogspot.com/2007/11/google-meme.html

    ReplyDelete