Thursday, May 31, 2007

Nessie?


Gordon Holmes of Scotland has made a video of something in the Loch Ness. There's an article and another video at CNN.

"I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this jet black thing, about 45-feet long, moving fairly fast in the water," said Gordon Holmes, the 55-year-old a lab technician from Shipley, Yorkshire, who took the video this past Saturday."

"My initial thought is it could be a very big eel, they have serpent-like features and they may explain all the sightings in Loch Ness over the years."

Perhaps it is a fake video. Perhaps it is real. Whatever it is, it is big and moving fast. Post a comment with your favorite hypothesis.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't watch the video, but my bet is "waves". Lock Ness has some weird resonance-type waves that look long and snake-like, so my money is on that phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete